When purchasing and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1. To buy Ceramic tableware, we must choose a regular market. We must not buy inferior products without formal manufacturers at a low price. According to national regulations, when ceramic tableware is immersed in 4% acetic acid, the dissolution of Lead shall not be more than 7 mg / L, and that of cadmium shall not be more than 0.5 mg / L. The products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2. Pay attention to the quality of tableware when purchasing. Touch the surface of tableware by hand to see whether the inner wall is smooth;
3. Smell whether there is peculiar smell with nose;
4. Do not buy Ceramic tableware with too bright colors. In order to make the color bright, manufacturers will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze color. Therefore, the brighter the color of tableware, the more likely heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5. We should buy raw materials, process control more strict glaze color, underglaze color tableware.